Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Welcome

Hello...This is my very first post. I don't know what came over me but for some reason I thought that I just needed something to express myself with. Something without any boudaries or limits. Something that could just express what I am feeling and let me be able to speak my mind. Just trying this out already makes me feel a little bit lighter. Just hope that whatever I type in here wouldn't get me into trouble in the future. So help me God.

Ok...today's Wednesday. I just finished cleaning up our apartment. I got a little bit over myself again...as I always do when I'm cleaning. I get so frustrated whenever I see so many things that are useless but are still laying around the house...mocking you...waiting for me to get rid of it. Well, I know Sandy's going to get mad because most of those "useless" stuff is his. I just couldn't stand it anymore. I have to throw them away or I'll lose it. But, just like any of my cleaning spurs, I calmed down after everything else was thrown out. Just like the calmness after the storm. I felt released and relieved because I know that the house is clean. But not for long...

This is good. I like writing what I am feeling. I think I'll keep this up but I don't know for how long. Just won't tell anyone yet until I'm pretty sure that this is going to work. I'm not usually very good at pouring my heart out to someone other than my husband. It's just too private. I guess I'm paranoid but that's how I am when it comes to personal thoughts. I'm just so damn guarded...

I'm thankful for my husband because he has been my personal wastebasket for all my mood swings, hang ups, bad hair days, screw ups, craziness, PMS and a whole lot more. He's the type of guy who doesn't really take in a grunge. He lets things go...go in one ear and out in the other. I know it seems to be a bad thing coz its annoying when he forgets things that he should be remembering. But that's another story... It's working good for me at this point. When I'm being..a w*tch...

3 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, October 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://fdckpzjc.com/djou/gkmp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jugpaqkd.com/svte/foyk.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 7:06 PM, October 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://fdckpzjc.com/djou/gkmp.html | http://velczpme.com/wqba/ztvx.html

 
At 2:19 PM, March 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home