Thursday, September 30, 2004

For my single friends out there...

  • Q: It seemed as if we had a very nice date, why hasn't he called me?

  • Q: Is he really that busy in his schedule that he couldn't pick up
    the phone and give me a call?

  • Q: We have been in a serious relationship for years, why hasn't he
    popped the question?

  • Q: He said he is just not ready for marriage, after being together
    for years, is that a valid excuse?


  • Answer: He's just not that into you...sorry but it's the truth.

    We often think that somehow women give off mixed signals or messages that men could not decipher. The truth is, men are not complicated. They're just trying to be nice and gentle so as not to hurt our precious feelings. Ironically, in the end someone still gets hurt. The point is women deserve better! They are just wasting their time on making excuses for a dead-end relationship.



    Edit your vocabulary:
    Friend: A person who is your pal. What it generally means in relationships is he's just not that into you.

    Busy: Busy means I'm the President of the United States. I'm an astronaut and I'm on another planet. I'm in a really successful band. What it means in relationships is, yeah, I'm just not that into you.

    Bad boy: A bad boy is just a bad boy. Stay away. If you're dating somebody that's a bad boy, that's just your fault. If you say "my boyfriend's kind of a bad boy," I feel bad for you. If you say, "I like bad boys" well, then I don't feel bad for you. If you say, "I like things that don't work." Okay, good for you. Generally, guys with low self-esteem aren't worth the trouble. They're just not.

    Question: How can I tell if he thinks I'm worth it?
    Answer: If the guy thinks you're worth it, he will do whatever is necessary if he thinks you're worth it. If he doesn't, then he doesn't. He's just not that into you.

    Standard-Raising SuggestionsI will not go out with a man who:
    (a) Keeps me waiting by the phone
    (b) Is not sure he wants to date me
    (c) Makes me feel sexually undesirable
    (d) Drinks or does drugs to an extent that makes me uncomfortable
    (e) Fears talking about our future
    (f) Is married

    I will not, under any circumstances, spend my precious time with a man who has already rejected me or who is not clearly a good, kind, loving person.

    --Got this from Oprah

    1 Comments:

    At 4:21 PM, February 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your article is very informative and helped me further.

    Thanks, David

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home