Tuesday, October 26, 2004

My Weekend

My weekend was very much enjoyed. It started off with a trip to the L.A. Zoo on Saturday. It was actually Danielle's second time in that zoo, both my husband and I wanted to go with her this time. Since my parents took their granddaughter the first time, we have been told that it was worth it. Well it actually was, not bad for 10 bucks..

Sunday came it was somewhat a semi-reunion for us. It has been awhile since we saw our cousins in west covina. Angel suggested that we watch the "The Grudge", initially everyone was convinced that it was too scary to watch since we all have school the next day. Well I figured, for the sake of fun, we all should go and watch. I honestly hesitated on watching primarily because I know that I wouldn't be able to sleep that night after the movie. And so we watched, poor Danielle, we had to leave behind.

The theatre was packed, Glenny and I had to seat on the first few rows, making it more scary. The movie wasn't very good. It was scary for me, since I am not at all fond of ghost stories and all that coz it tends to get it in my head at night. The plot was weak, the scenes were stretched so bad. The only thing that got me was the sight of a girl, just like in "The Ring", face covered with long black hair. The scene really freaked me out and it still is...Nonetheless, I had a lot of fun with my cousins, the experience was worth two sleepless nights, an aching back and two dark circles around my eyes.

2 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, November 01, 2004, Blogger Maria said...

It's so nice to hear about family vacations or days spent together. Time flies so fast and before you know it, you child will be brushing off all signs of affection.
The grudge and the ring are both really scary stories. Even my brother was so scared he could barely sleep for two nights. haha But then that was the asian version. =)

 
At 11:19 AM, March 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. ice makers for whirlpool refridgerator http://www.kia-ambulance.info Free+audio+video+conferencing+software

 

Post a Comment

<< Home