Monday, March 28, 2005

Whether the Weather


Weather pixies are just adorable. Mind you. They aren't just cute, their informative as well. I get so amused on how they change their clothes and surroundings to match the weather in a particular country and city. Along with my local pixie I decided to get one for Manila to compare and imagine what my parents, who recently went back for a month-long retreat, are dealing with. Just now I noticed that my weather pixie at Manila was wearing an eye-catching, green, two-piece bathing suit because it was a sizzling 90 degrees! I have forgotten how hot it could get back home. No wonder almost every blog I've visited today were talking about the beach. It's the perfect weather for basking.




Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com



Whether the weather be fine
Or whether the weather be not
Whether the weather be cold
Or whether the weather be hot
We'll weather the weather
Whatever the weather
Whether we like it or not.



1 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, March 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home