Wednesday, March 09, 2005

No More Drama


The past few weeks has been an emotional whirlwind. It felt like I've been in one of those cheesy soap opera shows, which I by the way loathe. The downs almost but did not completely overpowered the ups. Although it was a struggle to see the bright side in adversities, I tried my best to stay positive and move on. It may not be the easiest thing to do but one has to learn how to roll with the punches because life always seem to have something up in its sleeve and gets you off guard. But thankfully good things traspired inspite of what happened.

First things first, I have got to take this Valentine theme down. I've noticed that doodleboard isn't giving free services anymore. Still in the process of searching for a cute and simple little chatter board fit for the sidebar. I also desperately need to upload a few memorable photos from our trip. And lastly, I am so happy for my daughter's first day in preschool. I intend to put up separate posts for each one of these.