Saturday, February 12, 2005

God's Perfect Choice

Back in the days when I was still single, my friends and I had a simple prayer, typed in a cute little stationery, safely tucked in our organizers as a reminder of God's special plan. It wasn't as much as my prayer for God as it was His words speaking directly to me. I remember shedding tears while dutifully reading it almost every night, for I had an overwhelming feeling that His plan for me is imminent. And as I prayed about it, I kept my faith alive for that special someone. My bestfriend shared this prayer with me during our college years, right after college I met someone whom God intended for me to be with for the rest of our lives.



Everyone loves to give himself to someone;
to have a deep soul relationship with another;
to be loved thoroughly and exclusively.
But God says: "No, not yet, not until you are
satisfied, fulfilled and contented
with being loved by Me alone;
with giving yourself totally to Me;
to have an intensely, personal and unique
relationship with Me alone.
I love you My child, and until you discover
that only through Me your satisfaction will be found,
you will not be capable of the perfect
human relationship that I planned for you.
You will never be united with Me exclusive
of anyone for anything else...
exclusive of desires and longings.
I want you to stop wishing; to stop planning;
and allow me to give you the most thrilling plan
ever existing... one that you cannot imagine.
I want you to have the best.
Please allow me to bring it you.
Just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things.
Keep experiencing that satisfaction
knowing that I can give all.
Keep listening, and learing the things I tell you.
You just wait. Don't be anxious. Don't worry.
Don't keep looking off and away from Me...
or you'll miss what I want to show you.
I want to see in flesh a picture of your relationship
with Me and to enjoy materially and concretely
the everlasting union of beauty, perfection
and love I offer you Myself.
And then...when you are ready
I'll surprise you with a love far more exciting
than any of you could dream of, you'll see
Understand that until you are ready,
and the one I have for you are ready,
I am working even to this minute to have
both of you ready at the same time.
Until you are both satisfied exclusive of Me
and thus...perfect love and dear one
I want you to have this most wonderful love
knowing that I love you utterly."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home