Thursday, January 20, 2005

Kids say the darnest things


I love watching Danielle interact with other kids. She loves talking to kids and for some reason their moms. The first thing they notice is her vocabulary and how well she can carry a conversation. She asks them where their daddy is, or why their kid doesn't have socks on. It's very amusing to hear her converse with adults and it makes me very proud.



Mother: "Her vocabulary is amazing! What do you do?"
Me: I talk to her just like I'm talking to you."

***


    Me: "Danielle, I'd like you to finish the spinach ok. Their good for you".
    Danielle: "Mom, am I going to turn green if I eat this?"

    Danielle: "Where's the policeman?"
    Me: "Their looking for the bad guys."
    Danielle: "The policeman gets the bad guys(who she thinks are hiding in the trees) and kills them?

    Me:"We need money to buy things like your toys and food. Do you know where we get money from?
    Danielle: "Yeah! In daddy's pocket!"

    Me: "Can you turn off the computer when you're not using it anymore?"
    Danielle: "Mom I'm still doing my homework. I have to give this to my teacher."


3 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, January 23, 2005, Blogger MICHAEL said...

She make me smile! what a smart kid! mana-mana lang yan kaso yung nanay mahiyain nung bata pa hehehe..

 
At 9:40 AM, January 25, 2005, Blogger sailubju said...

Danielle is amazingly intelligent. She takes after me of course. I love reading your blogs, its a window into your enigmatic soul. I never knew your thoughts were so deep. Anyways, look forward to more reading... love ya lots and see ya soon... dont forget to bring ur baby!

 
At 12:35 AM, January 26, 2005, Blogger MICHAEL said...

parang kelan lang mga sipunin pa tayo diba (debs,annamarie, madel) ngayon mga nanay na kayo... hehehe... tumatanda na pala tayo hehe... ako kelan mag kaka pamilya? (note: pamilya) lolz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home