Thursday, February 10, 2005

Thursday Threesome


Onesome~Home: What's the three things your dream home must have?

His & Her bathroom sink
His & Her walk-in closet
Library



Twosome~Improvement: What's the one thing you'd change about your current home?

I'm currently living in an apartment with my family. Everything is temporary
because I am definitely looking forward to the day we get out very own
house.


Threesom~Shows: Do you ever watch home improvement shows? Do you actually learn anything? Or is it simply entertaining?

I usually watch anything at HGTV. They have great ideas about anything
under the sun. I don't copy it, I don't think I could ever do that mainly
because I am not a very artistic person in terms of interior design. I
usually copy whatever's on the catalogue. But I have a good eye in colors,
furniture pieces and the likes but having them to actually put together is
tough.



Meme by Thursday Threesome

1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, April 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home