Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The happiest place on earth


Tomorrow is a big day for my daughter. It's another chance to see her favorite Disney princess in the happiest place on earth..We're off to Disneyland tomorrow morning! I've been there before but it's the first time to experience it with my daughter. We're hoping that the crowd wouldn't be that big so we could enjoy the park without the hassle of falling in line for every ride. I'm planning to pack as light as possible. I learned my lesson not to bring baon anymore. It's useless. When you get there, all you want to eat is a freshly cooked burger with fries on the side, never mind the rocket high prices. A regular burger meal is about five bucks, over there its almost twice the price. What a rip off ... However, it's all for the sake of fun. The prices may be ridiculous but the smile on my daughter's face is priceless.


x-x-x

I'm Belle!

Which Disney Princess are you?