Saturday, April 02, 2005

Zipadeedodah

Zipadeedoda Zipadeedae my oh my what a wonderful day
plenty of sunshine coming my way!


Pardon me. I'm still in the Disneyland mode. The reason is, in a few days or so we'll be coming back for another round, now at California Adventure. They have this Two-fer promo for California residents, which gives us a chance to go in Disneyland and come back within 30 days for another park. I personally haven't been in the new park, so it's a first for me.

Anyway I'd just like to share this. Small world is a little boat ride wherein a wide variety of dolls dressed in different costumes representing countries all over the world can be seen, hence "It's a small world after all"... I instinctively waited for the Philippine doll to show up. Although all the others had an elaborate display of costumes, songs and dances, I'm still happy to see one little Philippine doll on the corner, looking very much like Imelda Marcos. At least we were represented...huh!

My Saturday morn in a nutshell
Image hosted by Photobucket.comover sized tee/ white cotton jammies/ no socks(i almost always wear one)/ daughter watching Dora/ hubby off to a class/ still achy/ muscles a bit sore/ very bright & sunny today/ expecting a hot afternoon