Monday, May 23, 2005

Hello, I'm Sneezy

You know that dreadful feeling when you know that you are coming down with something. Either a cold, sorethroat, flu or a combination of all three. I have been ignoring these symptoms since it started this morning, and I'm afraid that my sniffles has gotten into rapid, repetetive sneezes and an itchy throat. I'm trying not to drink any kind of over-the-counter medication as much as possible because the old fashion way would be the ideal way to cure this.

Rest and fluids. That's all I need. Oh gawd! I hate this; and I'm blaming it all in the weather. Can't believe how chilly mornings can turn into a sizzling afternoon in one day. I just hope that I'd feel better before the up coming holiday arrives.

*sniff* Hope you guys wouldn't catch this aweful bug from someone. *sniff*