Monday, April 18, 2005

Vegas update

Back from yet another long, tiring but fun weekend. Any acitivity involving out of town or even out of state trips is fine with me. You can never beat the whole experience of getting to see other places. If I only could do it for a living, I'd beg to have that job. Nevertheless, I can't compain with all the blessings.

Anyway, Las Vegas is still Sin City. As usual naked girls everywhere by nightfall. I meant half-naked girls on leaflets and some billboards. I guess it's just living up to its name. But for me it's a city of amazing display of lights, luxurious hotels and skyrise buildings. Truly an astounding place regardless of the saddening and sickening fact that women are merely regarded as a piece of meat. My grandmother on the way to Vegas jokingly said as we were inching along the busy highway, "Pati sa pagpunta sa impyerno ma-traffic!".(Even the way going to hell is congested!)

Anyhow, I tried my best to get as much good snapshots as I can. I finally witnessed the splendor of the Eiffel Tower. It's as close as I can get to France. I initially planned to somehow get in and ride a few floors up to see the view of from up there, but apparently a restaurant reservation is required. Some other time perhaps.







2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, February 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

 
At 6:12 AM, March 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home