Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Puma Girl


Not too long ago I bought something that made me a tad happier than usual. For awhile now, I have been loyal to one sporty brand, PUMA. I usually go for anything from Nike to addidas, as long as it's on sale that is. But I realized that sometimes I'd be wearing an addidas cap and shirt, and then puma shoes. I felt mix-matched. I'm not stuck up or anything though. Kinda shallow of me I know, but hey I'm just a regular girl who loves fashion.

Okay. I then started my collection of anything puma and have been wanting to add a ball cap/hat to the set. Of course, as we all know, the retail price isn't so cute. I refuse to give in for 28 bucks worth of a simple cap/ball cap. And so last Sunday I was in total shock and awe to find it for 13 bucks only. I got this cute little pcp cap in navy blue and a tank top.

I love good bargains.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home