Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Welcome Back


At approximately 10pm tomorrow, my parents will be coming back from a month long vacation in the Philippines. Miss them so dearly and am looking forward to spend more quality time. With everything going on, like family and school, I seem to be seeing them only during the weekends. Since I enrolled in a 7am class, it became impossible to visit on our usual Wednesday nights, since my daughter had to be in bed early, like 6 in the afternoon. Yup, that early. I pitty her when she looses three to four hours of sleep because of my ealry class and I know for a fact that sleep is a must especially for kids. So hopefully we could work something out on their return because I long for them to bond with my daughter as much as they can.

And of course, can't wait to see all the pasalubongs! My mom always brings a lot of stuff from Philippines, mostly clothes and accessories. I specifically asked her to buy me a set of pearl jewerlies, the one from greenhills. I love those, no matter how cheap or expensive they are. They're a classic. I said that's the only thing I wanted as a pasalubong. Just the thought of shopping for myself makes me all giddy. It sends shivers through my spine...I could not even imagine how much pocket money I have to save up when I think about the good and cheap stuff back home. Oh well, in a few more years, I hope.

For now, I am counting the hours. 11 more hours to go...