Friday, April 08, 2005

Reality Check


Whew...I've been wanting to post since yesterday but apparently blogger has been experiencing technical difficulties. Or has it been my internet service provider(ISP)? I'm not sure, because whenever the weather's windy, our cable keeps losing its signal. Oh well, at least its up and running again.

Ok. On with my topic.

Since reality shows have been brought up, what is your favorite reality shows, if any? What makes it so enjoyable to watch from your point of view?

Mine is...


    America's Next Top Model - main reason is what else...fashion! I love the make-up, costumes and photographs.

    Newlyweds Nick & Jessica - so sad that they had to go.

    The Ashlee Simpson Show - same reason, her unique sense of fashion.

    Punk'd - fun to wath how celebrities react to given situations and catch them off guard.

    The Apprentice - used to be one of my top faves but I felt that compared to the previous batch specifically the first one, current players are not as strong, tough, and appealing. No "IT" factor for me. But I still tend to watch a bit. There's a lot to learn, business wise; very interesting.