Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Randomness


I have been neglecting house chores for quite awhile now. I find it so hard to clean when I'm not up to it, but who does, anyway? But as a mom, it isn't a choice, it's a responsibility. Not that my place is filthy, it doesn't come to that point yet, and I won't make it happen. It's just the clutter of things around, piles of little toys and useless things on the counter that seems to grow as soon as you begin ignoring it. I just had to quit fooling around the computer and force myself to scrub the kitchen floor and put things where it should be. The first few minutes was a drag but I finally got into the mood, I just kept reminding myself of the good feeling I get after. And so now my closets organized once again, not sure how long it'll last. Toys have been put away but not for long.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Had this chocolate craving these past few days. Not sure if it's part of PMS but hershey's chocolate kisses have been really hard to resist. I am munching on a chocolate cake and a cup of milk while typing this post.
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My friend Dred and I have this common thing about this particular reality show called America's Next Top Model. According to her, Season 3 is currently airing in the Phils. I discovered the show on its second season and have been watching it ever since. I especially like how Ms. Tyra Banks(and her staff) conducts, directs and films the show as a whole. I usually get all sick and tired if a reality show is pushed too far or if it's just plain dumb. This on the other hand, for me is a show worth watching. As its name implies, several wanna-be supermodels are faced with different themed challenges and are judged according to the best photograph they could produce week after week. The weakest is eliminated after each photo shoot until only one is left to be crowned as ANTM. We are now currently in the fourth season, I'm rooting for this Asian-looking chic which, if sources are true, has a black-mexican-indian father and black-irish mother. Phew...no wonder she looks gorgeous! Check out Naima.
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

What is up with the world today? Not only today but ever since Britney Spears married and is now pregnant with her first child, the world seems to revolve around her. But hey, she and hubby Mr. Federline found a way to cash in with all the attention. Their soon airing their own reality show which is reportedly worth 2 million dollars. Hmm...wonder how long or short this celeb couple will stay together?


6 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, November 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://pphogkyi.com/bnbx/spax.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ntyzievw.com/gcpg/vjdn.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 7:46 AM, November 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 7:46 AM, November 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://pphogkyi.com/bnbx/spax.html | http://lluzrmsj.com/rlvk/vibv.html

 
At 6:06 PM, January 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 
At 1:40 PM, February 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Shadow hills indio golf Traverse city website design service Juliana nogueira threesome Netgrrl web development Freelance web templates Drawing pictures of tennis player Cheap diet pill phentermine 37 5 mg 2000 lumen projectors Pierced big naturals videos http://www.computersgraphicswebtemplatesdreamweaver.info/Ciwwebsitedesign.html What can i do to go off effexor pinetop arizona web design consulting templates dreamweaver motorcycles harley cell phone family plans rebate web design and development sas send email outlook security message David yurman replica earrings

 
At 4:29 PM, March 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Porsche dealer oregon free sprint reverse phone Cisco netacad net fossil watch service Cash on delivery ritalin Online vitamins uk tablet pc vs. laptop pc reveiws sands motor sports grand haven Cheap prenatal vitamins The history of cell phones coming of age Shavemaster shaved ice machine discreet sale of oxycontin Body panels for 1988 gmc jimmy Free adult sex download computer game Military field jacket gortex Roof racks for jeep

 

Post a Comment

<< Home