Monday, July 14, 2008

Follow the Pattern



Finally! Project Runway is almost here. This is one of the few reality shows I devotedly watch up until its last episode. It's exciting to see how truly talented and creative one can be under abnormal conditions. 



Unfortunately the show is transferring to the Lifetime channel, or so I've read from the PR blog. Well, the lack of publicity is quite obvious. They say that it has something to do with Bravo killing the show before it goes. I don't know if it's just a rumor, but who would want to let go of a very good reality show? I thought the show has been going strong. I think it's one of the best reality show there is right now. I just hope they keep this show running as long as they can.


PR 5 airs Wednesday, July15 8/9c

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, July 16, 2008, Blogger KAI said...

I think PR has rightfully carried the banner for Bravo over the last few years so I'm really confused as to why they're letting go. If this would be its last season on Bravo, I just hope MTV or VH1 picks it up 'cuz I have this scary feeling that it won't be watched as much.

But who cares about that right now. I'm so excited for tonight! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home