Monday, July 18, 2005

Soak up the Sun

I have been such an irregular blogger these days not because I lack the inspiration but I usually get caught up with the daily routine of life. Plus, since it is summer, I had my share of water fun in Raging waters, basked in the scorching heat, rummaged through endless shopping malls and outlet stores, had a couple of sleep overs and gatherings, and of course I still had to attend to my summer class as well. So I pretty much had a little bit of both, work and play. I am so happy to have enjoyed it outdoors as much as I wanted to. Missed to have once again experienced summer nights, wherein the breeze isn't as cold nor as humid, just the right temperature for staying out late without a sweater on. Thanks everyone for dropping by...here's my little angel to give u a *wink*. Enjoy the summer heat!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home