Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Go Mr. Mom!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I just heard over the news about a miracle baby from Ontario, Canada who has survived from developing outside the mother's uterus. The mother was already complaining of pains but not until the doctors found out about this unusual and rare occurrence(as in one in 10 million) had they responded with a casesarean operation on her 33rd week of pregnancy. The baby was reportedly squished in between the mother's liver and abdomen. Aside from dislocated hips and clubfeet which would surely heal over time, she's alive, healthy and normal.

This raises a lot of questions on how the placenta could possibly grow outside the uterus. Meaning, the possibility of MEN having babies! I was screaming my lungs out relaying the message to my husband who, upon hearing the news went white on his face, speechless...I guess with fear...hehe the poor thing.

Me: This is the perfect way to show me you really love me.....*wink*

Husband: I don't think it's going to work...it's unnatural...*face still pale*

Unnatural ka dyan...you're just scared!!! He couldn't even answer with a straight face when I ask him if he'd do it if it were tried and tested. If this would be made possible, God knows how much happier it'd be to have a big family, why not si hubby naman magbubuntis eh!hehe...but for now I'm contented with one.*wishful thinking*