Thursday, October 06, 2005

A dream is a wish your heart makes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true


My daughter has long been waiting for this lovely classic Disney movie "Cinderella" which I have learned to love when I was about her age. The songs had a nostalgic feel into it, bringing up memories of my childhood. I even remember singing "A dream is a wish your heart makes" in our kindergarten days. Classic Disney movies like Snow White, Dumbo, Pinnocchio etc. are my first love when it comes to animated films. The ones made today like Toys Story, Monsters Inc. are hilarious, and no doubt very high-tech but nothing beats the classics. What I love most are the slow, waltz-like songs which are accompanied by a princess dance.

And oh, got the 1st & 2nd season of Gilmore Girls on sale! Yey!