Tuesday, February 07, 2006

First day

I started the first day of nursing school last Monday. It was surreal but nice. A ton of work to do and so I'm hoping to get all the time I could get to study and FOCUS. The books are ridiculously expensive along with all the things that go with it. I can't believe I'm finally in the program. This is it. I am now slowly getting sucked into geekland. I can see it coming...the reading assignments, test questions...everything's laid out on our syllabus. But I love it though, I love studying more than anything else, so, as hard and challenging as it is going to be, I'll try my best to roll with the punches. I'll get a hold of a picture of my books. It's ginormous...I weighs more than I do. Tata for now!



x0x0
By the way, anybody keeping up with the show Gilmore Girls? Coz i absolutely love it, especially this season.