Monday, November 14, 2005

My Roller coaster Ride

I am currently blogging with so many things pending. It was a crazy roller coaster ride for me a few weeks back but I'm glad that it's done. I guess life is just living up to its reputation, being unfair, tough and sometimes fun. Ok enough of that. The highlights of the past week was spending halloween trick or treating with my daughter; going to Universal Studios; a little bit of shopping here and there and a whole lot of schoolwork. Since it'd be Thanksgiving soon which marks the countdown towards Christmas, schoolwork is getting more hectic by the minute due to the upcoming final exams. And to top it all, a couple of entrace exams I had to take to get into the nursing program.

Sorry to bore you guys with my schedule but, this is basically what's going on with my life right now. I'm totally fine with it providing no other elements would interfere. Then again, without the challenges, life would be dull. So, I'm still thankful for everything that has come and is still to come my way.

Thanks everyone for taking time out to take a peep and sign in my blog! I appreciate it so much!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home