Thursday, October 27, 2005

Something to smile about

I've been in a non-blogging mood these past few days because of so many things that I have to personally mend, plus schoolwork keeps piling up. I didn't want to be too clear about certain issues I am undergoing in my life so as not to spoil nor ruin your day in my expense. But of course there should always be something to smile about.

1. It's Halloween! I hope that my daughter's school has something special prepared for that day. Her costume is so cute. We even had a dress rehearsal last week, with a touch of make-up and everything...She's been dying to try my make-up on.

2. A highschool friend of mine emailed me the other day. It has been a decade since we've seen each other, that was way back highschool graduation. She's is California right now and would be staying until November. We're planning to meet in Las Vegas!

3. On the 11th is Veteran's Day, the next upcoming holiday to look forward to. I hope we could go somewhere fun, like San Francisco. It has been awhile since I went there and I haven't taken pictures or toured the place as much as I want to. The only setback is the 7 hour drive.

4. The gloomy, overcast weather is here, and I love it. It's chilly and dark in the morning with layers of fog in the sky. I miss wearing flannel pajamas and comfy bathrobe.

And one more thing...pumpkin carving!!! I hope i could gather nice pictures to show for my next post. Good day everyone!