Wednesday, January 18, 2006

New Post

I know it has been ages since a fresh entry is sighted on my humble blog but the daily routines of life should be prioritized which makes blogging seem quite impossible to do. Plus I'd really like to show lots of pictures of us but it also means spending more time on the computer because of all the resizing and cropping and all that jazz.

My holidays were pretty good. It was the same old routine. The new thing that we had was getting a fresh tree for us to decorate. Since my daughter is old enough to understand what's really going on, she enjoyed decorating the tree and was proud of her creation, with my help of course. She was basically in charge of the lower portion of the tree which was very funny because you could see an extra number of christmas balls on the lower half. New Year's was good. I'm glad it was spent with my family, my mom's and mine.

So there you go, nothing exciting or extraordinary. I'm just savoring each day right now before I go back to school on Feb. This year would really mean a lot of changes and opportunities for our family. It's exciting but at the same time scary. But you've just got to take the plunge in hopes of a much better life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home