Monday, February 27, 2006

Four for Four

I just had the urge to answer this meme from carnaval. It has been awhile since I did these things. I find it therapeutic.

4 jobs I had in my life

1.waitress/cashier
2.my aunt's assistant to do office work
3.--
4.--


4 movies I could watch over and over again

1.fever pitch
2.My bestfriend's wedding
3.Just Married
4.Titanic


4 places I've lived

1.Las Pinas
2.Valenzuela
3.Los Angeles
4.---


4 TV Shows/Channels I love to watch

1.Gilmore Girls
2.Friends
3.Everybody loves Raymond
4.Reality shows


4 places I've been on vacation

1.Las Vegas
2.San Francisco
3.San Diego
4.Baguio,m,


4 of my favorite foods

1.thai food(phad thai, thai tea etc.)
2.italian food(lasagna, chicken alfredo)
3.mexican food(soft tacos, buritos)
4.sandwiches (subway!)
5.pastries(chocolate-fudge cake, cakes at red ribbon)


4 places I'd rather be by now
(with my family of course)

1.atop the Eiffel Tower
2.Atlantis...in the Bahamas
3.snorkling in the beaches of Hawaii
4.riding a gondola in Venice
5.fishing in Alaska
6.tossing a penny at the Trevi Fountain in Rome
7.basking in Greece
8.safaring in Africa
9.trekking the Great Wall of China
10.shopping in Italy

I can go on and on....