Sunday, April 09, 2006

Time Off

I'm finally on my much needed spring break so is the whole family, daughter and husband. We've been planning to do anything adventurous and fun. My husband wants to go long driving to Las Vegas, I on the other hand would want to go to San Diego. I don't want someting too far because I refuse to spend. There's a lot of pros and cons about the places we are planning to go to. I just hope we could take advantage of our break and use our time to get out.

1. Las Vegas
Fun, good for sight seeing and walking around.
Not advisable for kids.
Cheap outlets stores that I've been dying to go since last year.
Four hour driving.
Expenses: hotel, gas, lunch, dinner, breakfast, snacks

2. San Diego Zoo
Not only for animal sight-seeing but good for nature walk/hike.
Nice scenery.
My daughter's first time.
2 hour driving.
Expenses: entrance ticket, lunch, a few snacks

3. Universal City
Fun but we've been there for like so many times already.
We already know what to expect.
Close to home. 15 minutes away.
Expenses: food

One reason why I sort of feel unsure about going out is that I don't have my camera right now. My father in law borrowed it. He's in the Philippines coming home on Thursday. Making adventurous trips isn't the same without a good camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home