Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Chill Out

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


You just can't get enough of these. It's the perfect way to beat the summer heat, nevermind the caloric content. I try to limit one per week so as not to get too much addicted on it. And besides, I already have a hard time stopping my daughter from consuming the whole thing. I need to cut back for the sake of my daughter...or maybe not. Sad to say I had to consider sneaking out as my next resort. Ahh..the lengths I go for this drink. Last night, we went out without her so I could have my weekly caffeine addiction. And it was worth it. I usually go straight for Starbucks, but I recently discovered Coffee Bean , it's so good too. The Caramel Ice blended is heavenly, not too sweet compared to the Caramel Frappuccino. They're both good though, I just wanted to try something different. I was surfing when I found this site...it was a very hilarious STARBUCKScommercial a few months ago. I know you'd enjoy this as much as I did..please do take a peak.