Thursday, May 11, 2006

Updates

I have been wanting to post something really nice but I want it to go with a couple of scenic photos. Well I still don't have them but I'm hoping to go out to the beach or a nature hike soon.

Semester's almost over. We said our goodbyes in the nursing home yesterday and we're ready for the next semester which will start on September. Wow. Time really flew! I can't believe that I once was an unexperienced student nursing a few months back. I certainly have learned a whole lot from hands-on experiences. It was well worth it. The first half of the battle is over, I'm ready for the second half.

The biggest lesson I've learned is simply to SPEAK UP. Communication is very important especially upon entering uncharted territory. When I first started clinicals, I was very hesistant in expressing my concerns to the staff because I felt intimidated. Now I am starting to assert myself more, in an appropriate and professional way of course.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home