Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Brokeback Mountain 2




Found this pic through my cousin. Isn't it hilarious? Graphics is nicely done too huh, must be done by someone who's desperately been wanting a girl on girl action from these fine ladies.

I just bought Brokeback Mountain, but have not seen it as of yet. Still waiting for the right time...and place. I want no distractions and of course my daughter can never see it, obviously. It takes time for us to see movies such as this because it has to be watched on a very specific time and place, preferably when the little one is fast asleep.

x-x-x

I'm pretty much happy now with my layout. This was more of what I was trying to achieve compared to the one before this. The other one was ok but I didn't know how the heck to put boxes on the sides so I then switched into a layout(from blogger of course, I have no choice) that is close to what I want it to look like. Added that vintage banner I've been obsessing about since last month. Thank God for banner generators! I attempted to make one through photoshop but it just didn't workout, or maybe it would but who knows when I'd finish.

x-x-x

Love, Love, Love Project Runway. I missed it so much. But guess what Kai, I almost forgot to watch it, ha! thanks to re-runs...I caught the 10pm encore! There seems to be another Santino...

9 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, July 13, 2006, Blogger binx said...

I haven't seen it either. One of these days, one of these days... :)

 
At 8:48 AM, July 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ey we have the same layout... almost :D
Just different colors :D

 
At 10:33 AM, July 13, 2006, Blogger KAI said...

I love the colors, Deb! We're almost terno, hehe! Great job! (: I haven't seen PR in its entirety, but these people are characters. Is there anybody gay there? I mean, the men all seem straight, lol.

 
At 8:50 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger jassy said...

i love your new layout! bakit sila ang nasa brokeback? cla ba? hehe...

 
At 9:19 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger KAI said...

I take it back. They ALL are gay, haha! I don't have ultimate favorites yet, but these people are characters. It was a terrific first challenge, can't wait for next week!

 
At 2:48 AM, July 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good idea to watch it when the little one's fast asleep or out of earshot. the movie's just plain scandalous. :lol:

shocking lalo na the first part of the movie when they, er, almost broke each other's back. ;)

 
At 12:15 AM, July 15, 2006, Blogger Raquel said...

My sister told me about the story of this movie, I don't think I will like it though. But, it sound interesting, hahaha.

May soundtrack pala ako sa movie na to.

New layout ka na pala dito. Good one, keep it up!

 
At 6:46 AM, August 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »

 
At 10:50 PM, February 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home