Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Father's Day

He didn't teach me how to live life.
He lived, and let me watch him do it.
.

This is so true with my dad. He is the quiet type but his silence speaks more loudly than what words can express. He is OC- obsessive compulsive, but not the neurotic and anal type though. He likes everything organized, scheduled, planned and in order. The house is most of the time if not always, spotless. He not only does the manly jobs around the house, but the womanly duties as well, like cooking and cleaning. My mom doesn't sit and orders him around, they do it equally without pinpointing that this chore is for girls or this is a man's job. They're totally the perfect example of equality between genders. And I thank my dad above all because he is what Father's Day is all about.