Saturday, May 13, 2006

Finally....a photo update!

First of all Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers!

Just went to a Flower Field in Carlsbad and was absolutely mesmerized by its beauty. I accidentally found this place in the net and made it a point to visit it sometime, I was not disappointed at all. Who wouldn't be? Acres and acres of brightly colored flowers of different kinds lined the field. My daughter loved it at first but then realized that the field smelled what it seemed like fertilizer or simply the smell of soil. It wasn't manure or anything but she gagged several times. She got over it eventually.

I didn't have anything new to post so I decided to redo my old post. Well I got tons of pictures so I might as well...


Welcome to the Flower Field


I love candid shots...my daughter always gets it just the way I want it.


She doesn't like the smell...hmpf!


Sunshine, blue sky, beautiful flowers and a stubborn but cute little girl.


So hard to get the right angle...


I'm tired...let's go home.

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, April 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home