Friday, June 30, 2006

4th of July weekend

I have decided to make the rest of my days, fearless. Often times I forget to live my life to the fullest. Living it without hesitations, limitations, boundaries, fear and doubt. I have read from a blog...."what would I do if I weren't afraid?" That really made me thinking. If we all just live our lives like there's no tomorrow, we, I could have made something more out of my life. I could have conquered all of my fears, faced all uncertainties and ultimately know my life's purpose. That would have been the most ideal way to live. To know what and why you're here for.

On a lighter note..it's 4th of July weekend. Last year we went to my cousins' house to watch some fireworks, which was great. This year we might go to Universal Studios with my family and cousins again. It would be fun if the park could throw in some fireworks display too, to make it more memorable. I've always wanted to spend a holiday, any kind of holiday, preferrably New Year's or Christmas on a theme park. Since tomorrow is a holiday and since we've got annual passes to the closest park from our home, I hope it'll be a good one for us without breaking the bank.

Happy 4th of July everyone. Enjoy everything while it lasts!

10 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, July 03, 2006, Blogger KAI said...

I can't agree with you more, and I might even have to join you on that. *winks*

Wow, Universal Studios! Have a blast, Debbie! As for moi, we'll have a little pool party, with BBQs, of course...shouldn't the rain mess with us, hehe. If it does though, I have Project Runway S2 to still make my day. (:

 
At 11:13 PM, July 03, 2006, Blogger KAI said...

I see you're still online @ 12am (your time). By any chance you still catch this... Good night, and enjoy Univs tomorrow! Darn, today rather, haha. Take care, Deb! (:

 
At 2:55 AM, July 04, 2006, Blogger macy said...

take care and hope you have a blast!

 
At 6:04 AM, July 04, 2006, Blogger HanAgiRL said...

That Ashlee better be pretty, Debbie! hahaha!

Enjoy the fireworks :)

 
At 1:44 PM, July 04, 2006, Blogger Ethel said...

Happy 4th July senyo jan Deb. God Bless the USA hehe i like bush kase lol

Have fun!

ethel

 
At 9:57 PM, July 04, 2006, Blogger jassy said...

hi...let's all live life to the fullest...but i think it needs some getting used to... belated happy 4th july!

 
At 9:58 AM, July 05, 2006, Blogger debbie said...

kai:wow..bbq..i miss that. yup can't wait for PR3! woohoo!

macy:thanks macy...hope you have a good one too!

hanagirl:oh she is!!! she's like your little sister...

ethel:thanks ethel! ingat kayo din dyan sis!

jassy:so true...most of the time..it is easier said than done. we all know that we have to live our lives to the fullest but we let fear take over. that's why we have to remind ourselves all the time and make it part of our lifestyle! thanks for visiting! tc

 
At 1:04 PM, January 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »

 
At 5:59 PM, February 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Marino cellular phones http://www.jamaicandresses.info/Gothsweaters.html craps keno bay mexico Hp pavillion recovery disk good or bad

 
At 4:41 AM, March 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home