Thursday, June 22, 2006

There's sunshine after the rain

(The more we get together....part 2. Trust me, there'll be a lot more sequels to this post. This is actually long overdue, so bare with me.)

I believe that each of us has a cross or burden to carry. Each has their own set of problems to tackle and endure. When I hear personal stories from friends, relatives etc. , they always have something, something that makes their life like the rest of us, IMPERFECT. As the saying goes, "you can't get everything" and "no one and no life is perfect". Some have problems with their spouses, some with their kids, and some with their extended family.

I am just like everyone else. I too have realized that my cross is here, upon me, staring at me in the face, mocking me, testing me, waiting for me to do something. I have known that it was my cross to carry since the time I said I DO. This post is considered an extension from the post I made a few days back, so yes, I'm still talking about the same person/s.

Sigh...It's tough living like this. No amount of money is worth living a stressful life. Now I know why people living in high stress environment get their bodies worn out faster and are at high risk of getting sick compared to those living a simple yet peaceful life. Just this week I've already had two terrible headaches which I try not to relieve by medication. This is unusual for me because I rarely have these kinds of stuff, heck I'm too young to be experiencing these kinds of stuff. But I guess I still have to deal with it at some point in my life so I might as well buckle up, or rather put on my shield and armor and suck it up.

I don't think I can wait for that time when we could buy our own house. I'm currently looking for an apartment because I just know that I have to do something now before it's too late.

But as the saying also goes there's sunshine after the rain. This has actually been our motto even before we got married. My husband has it on his former cellphone as a reminder of the hardships we had to go through. And now that problem was resolved, another one is inching its way up. I try to just look at it as something that will make me stronger and tougher as a mother, wife and as a human being.

6 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, June 30, 2006, Blogger Joice Villamor said...

wow! cool new layout! :)
Anyway, stay cool, Debs! :)
Be more patient with "them" =D

 
At 2:48 PM, June 30, 2006, Blogger Joice Villamor said...

Oh.. why is this for blogger user only?

 
At 10:27 PM, June 30, 2006, Blogger KAI said...

Hey, Deb! So you've made your blog over. Looks neat! Have a great July 4th weekend (:

 
At 10:36 PM, June 30, 2006, Blogger debbie said...

kai:actually i just got it from one of bloggers layouts, then i changed the background coz i really dont have the patience to figure out how everything works. all i want is something vintage, but i'll still be tweaking it.

joice:really? what do you mean for blogger user only? il check....

 
At 6:25 PM, July 01, 2006, Blogger Dorothy said...

hey, nice new layout. pero parang nawala yata yung mga comments in your previous posts?

have a blessed sunday. :)

 
At 8:09 AM, July 06, 2006, Blogger Joice Villamor said...

Hi Debs!

What I mean is that other non-blogger user can't post here.. you should change the comment settings ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home